Wednesday, April 23, 2014

C is for Craft Fair

The last few weeks (for the last two months really) I have been sewing non-stop to get ready for a big craft fair: PLAY at Mill No. 5. This is why I haven’t written any new posts or uploaded any new items for a while. (I do have lots of new stuff to show you all!) I have discovered that a successful craft fair is not just about the products, but also about the display and the branding. You need the business cards, the bags, the labels, and the artfully arranged vendor table. I attended a craft fair at the beginning of April, but I felt like this was more of a dry run.


 The PLAY craft fair is the big leagues. And I only have 10 more days to get ready. I’m still working on the “artfully arranged vendor table”, but I do now have some pretty sweet business cards, official looking bags, and my label on all my blankets and aprons.




Stay tuned to see how the fair turns out!

No comments :

Post a Comment