Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A is for Apron, Part II

Remember those sweet child size aprons that I made back at the beginning of May? They really are darling and so simple to make! Over the last month, I have been brewing up another batch of aprons, this time from a pattern of my own creation. These aprons have a ruffled skirt, but also the adjustable. The trick is in the double layered top part. Sorry, I can't say more, it's a trade secret. :)

There a two sizes - a small and a large, so you can have a matching aprons for you and your child or even siblings! The small typically fits ages 3-8. The larger one typically fits 11+. Actually the larger size fits me just right, and I am definitely older than 11!

I love love love these aprons. My two friends, H & M, helped model them for me. It was a fun mini-photoshoot! H is 11 and is wearing the large size. M is 8 and is wearing the small size. These sisters crack me up and I enjoyed getting some great candid (or almost candid) shots of them playing in my backyard.







These aprons are now available in my Etsy shop. I only have two left in this blue and white stripe print, but I can make them custom in any print you would like!

No comments :

Post a Comment